paid as written in their contract

helpmy employer doesn’t give me my last check you can report it to the U.S. Department of Labor. To do so, you’ll need to fill out a form with the date and amount of the damage. Once the DOL receives your report, they will verify the damage and order the employer to pay fines and back wages to the workers. The US Department of Labor is very proactive in these cases and will listen to the victim and do their best to resolve the issue. All workers have the right to be paid as written in their contract for the duration of the contract and employers who do not pay them can be penalised.