Topic of the Week
Workplace Fairness COVID-19 Statement
Blog of the Week
Striking Alabama Coal Miners Want Their $1.1 Billion Back
History repeated itself as hundreds of miners spilled out of buses in June and July to leaflet the Manhattan offices of asset manager BlackRock, the largest shareholder in the mining company Warrior Met Coal.
Thought for the Week
"Over 200,000 veterans enter the workforce each year."
List of the Week
from My Perfect Resume
- 79% of individuals say that they have experienced or witnessed bullying at work
- 47% of workers have quit a job due to bullying
- 66% of women say they have felt regularly undermined or picked on at work
Top Five News Headlines
- Whistleblower Protections for Employees Expand in New York
- $700K for defying vaccine requirement? Democrats push for jump in workplace fines
- Greyhound Will Pay $45,000 to Settle EEOC Religious Discrimination Suit
- Mandatory Retirement – Can You Toss the Old Guy Out?
- Mental Health Parity – Don’t Be Left Out in the Cold!